Thursday, April 21, 2011

UPDATES!!!!




Hello Rock stars!!! WHOA!! it has been forever since I have been on this Blog..mainly because (I will be honest) forgot both my user name and password! and EUREKA!! with the power of net and hard brain thinking, I got it! (pat on my back!) So lucky YOU I can get back to this blogging and so much has happen! Rocked my beach party on New Years Eve last year! Worked on a lot of new rock singles, formed a new band!!!! met a lot of awesome people from USA! Got a free trip to South Africa!!! (not gonna say how and why...) got a trip to Ghana! and worked with a Rapper named Dblack!! the Ghana boy!!! on some great tracks alongside with Dee Moneey!! (my lil underage crush! shhhh)  and also attended the Ghana Music Awards (looking SICK! as in HOT!) with My girl pal Beatrice!!! (CAN YOU FEEL IT!?!?!?) HAHHA....hmm 2011 has been good so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment