Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hey Guys!!!


How are ya'll!! Well my job has been keeping me super busy these days which is good I guess because I was so idle the past few weeks. I'm super excited though for my upcoming gig at The House of Blues, Voodoo Lounge on Sunset in Hollywood!! Its gonna be my first LIVE gig here in the states after just getting back from Uganda. I posted online that I was looking for guitar players, since its an acoustic act, to play for me, and I got a few replies back and I think I found a guitarist that will play for me. RAD!! So rehearsals for that should start sometime this weekend. I know its gonna be different, you know playing in front of a crowd that has NEVER heard my music. I'm kinda nervous, but then again I'm gonna bring something new to the table, my rock but with African influence which will definetly get the crowd going......I hope. :)


So if YOU are in the LA area on March 7th 2012!! Please come and support me at my show. Its gonna be a 45min set. House of Blues. Voodoo Lounge! 9pm!!! Tickets are $10 at the door, but I will get a few myself. 


Love and Rockets!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment