Friday, September 23, 2011

Hey guys!!!!! so since i took a long time get back on here, a lot has been happening!! and boy did I really have a good time!!! My brothers 
came in from USA during the Sean Kingston weekend, we were both here in Uganda and Rwanda for the shows. I ate something bad in Rwanda so my tummy was a bit upset, but I still had a blast with the whole team. I bonded with Sean Kingston's mom, she is suuuper rad!! 
and is just like one of the homies!!! Lamiya Good was awesome too! I totally dig that chick, she is the older sister to actress Megan Good (with the brown curly hair)
  and is also in a new girl group called Hello Girls,   
 (Lamiya is the 3rd in the row)
she is so down to earth, fun, sweet, beautiful, and everything!! We had a photo shoot for the magazine Elyt (will post pics soon) just a warning ahead, they are swizzling HOT!! but for now you can view this phone camera of us in Rwanda.

Love and Rockets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment