Friday, September 23, 2011

zumba zumba zumba!! Join this party!!!! 

So while my mom was in USA she kindly ordered the Zumba mega DVD package! Its sooooooooo RAD!!! and I have totally fallen in love with this workout. Its pretty cool, cuz it seems to be more of a dance routine rather than a hard workout, I actually find myself doing a workout while getting some fun dance moves as well. I heard about it and I know that its the THING in America. One of the instructors on the DVD is named Tanya Beardsley. She is HOT. I thought at first she was the cute chick in Step Up 3D, but its not. She is super toned, and loves what she does. I look at her body and energy and I am literally like everyday at 7pm, I MUST be home to do this workout!!!! And the results are coming in quick!! I haven't kicked out my Tae Bo though, but I must say they got some tight competition!!

No comments:

Post a Comment