Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I lOVE MY FANS!!!!

Hey Hotties and Cuties!!!

 I am very happy to have met Briton today! He won the new vision hang out with your fav celebrity for a day! and he chose.... (drum roll please..) RACHEL K!! we had a good time actin "dumb rock!" (is that a word??) at my studio. It was a blast. I was screaming like i was on stage performing alongside with my band (uganda space program) He got to see me record in studio, hear some of my new unreleased tracks, and also got to see me "headbang" in person!! He was super dope! and so was the new vision team! i wish the papers can always have good press like this an actually lighten a persons life!! Now im off to drink a soda, this sweat is drippin on the keyboard as i type. wait did i just type that.....??(hehehe) here is proof.









No comments:

Post a Comment