Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We meet beyond my heavenly dreams....

I love Boys. all kinds of flavors. I dont discriminate. You white, black, asian, hispanic, dont matter...I LIKE YOU!! me want a  mixed baby!! but i have my guy crush!!! im dying for him, literally, i see his pic and my heart beats slowly and then i get a migraine and start to sneeze. (weird) Steph Jones.It’s hard to look past the exterior of a person who’s extremely handsome, but when you add in a charismatic and charming personality, he’s definitely a winner! Steph Jones has a certain je ne sais quoi – his features are comparable to a piece of art, but what you may not know is he is an Artist. Marry me! sadly..he doesnt know! any takers??!?!?



1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! ALMOST RAN OUT OF AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!! pic nr 2 killed me! literally!

    ReplyDelete