Monday, May 9, 2011

MY FREINDS TAKING THE NEXT STEP!!






As im listening to Beyonce's "Hello" instrumental in the background playing as I type, what came to me is that I guess the only thing bad about being away from USA is missing all your high school friends and family back home. So many of them have tied the knot, and some are already raising kids!! Its soo crazy BUT very much a beautiful thing. I was invited to 3 weddings this summer, that im sadly gonna miss!! 1. Michaella Russel from Middle School! one of my best pals and slumber party buddy!! remember when we met Jane Goodall, aka Gorilla Lady? 2. Matthew Johnson! We sang in the youth group together and you were so kind  enough to take me to prom senior year! (after moving to Washington and not knowing anyone!!) You rock man!! 3. and last...My Ugandan sister! Jessica Balwigaire! I lived with you and your family junior year in high school. We had some pretty awesome times!! You were one of the first people i started watching The OC with. : ). I miss you all and love u so much!! and hey I don't mind singing at your wedding...through Skype! haha...(wait..not... a.... bad.... idea...) 

hugs and forever lifetimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment