Monday, June 6, 2011

About Me...

RANDOM!!! SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME...

1. I love starbursts candy
2. Im chewing gum right now
3. During my Pepsi deal, i was drinking Sprite everyday.
4.I talk to myself. ALOT.
5. I feel bad when i step on insects.
6. I sing
7.I am talented
8. If I was white I would probably be a red head
9. I curse when something stupid is done
10. I got 3 tattoos and I want more
11. I used to have a huge crush on Taylor Hanson
12.Most photos on my phone are of me. bored.
13. Im still chewing this gum
14.I got a show on June 18th. show up or else...
15. I like someone right now. like alot. and he knows it
16. I hate dirty feet
17. I have dirty feet
18. I am gonna clean my feet now
19. i got 3 best friends. you know who u be
20. I have a very loud laugh.
21. i NEVER understood the movie, Inception.
22. My mom is hotter than yours

1 comment:

  1. lol, my phone has pictures of me only.
    i have a loud laugh too. I LOVE IT"
    WHT? u never understood Inception? wait...neither did I.

    nope, i promise. my mom is waaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter! lol

    ReplyDelete