Thursday, June 9, 2011

who would wear these?


These shoes are so cute. OMG (valley girl accent)

NOT!! but would you actually wear these??? like on the streets? for real these are like actual shoes. not slippers that us girls used to wear in the house during winter season. I must admit I did own a pair of Barney slippers. But there comes a time in a girls life when we just needa give things up and not wear house stuff in public. i learnt my lesson when 5 years ago, i wore "boxers" to school one day during my freshman year in High School. I actually thot they were shorts until i started getting stared at as i walked through the halls, eyes rolling up and down, me thinking I had swag, until my crush came up to me and was like "I got the same boxers, Rach!" I faked a smile. I was part of the club where girls would even get to school with hair rollers still in there hair and rock tweety bird slippers with some sweats heading to class. It was then when i realized its not cool to wear your bedroom clothes in public. Just a thought. There are way to much better clothes out there worth rocking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment