Saturday, June 11, 2011

Elyt Party!!

Hey my lovely people!! Happy Sunday!!

So on Wed this week I attended the Elyt Fashion Party at Club Govnor. 
If u ask me, Im not really a "CLUB" kinda girl,(i know, shocking) but I just had to show up on this one and support my fellow fashionaire, Sean (below pic)
who is behind the magazine.(that phone, always busy dude!) 
I whipped up my guitar earrings, super (Sweden) high heels, and the 80's blue eyeshadow! (pretty amazing, i literally got ready in the dark, since power went out at home!!) There was a fashion show and great music by the DJ! I attended with my Bestie, Serraine and we definetly got heads turning!! : ) and I got alot of random guys who wanted to take some snaps. at one point my smile was like starting to hurt! I just posted some pics, so that you can see it all. Stay fly and Elyt! xxx

and then finally, the solo pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment