Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sleep? What sleep??

Yup, "Stars without makeup, starring (drum roll please!!) Rachel K!!!!" Well I have a good excuse, I cant sleep! 

I’ve been in full on record-making mode for almost two months now. As creatively free the outcome may be, the process actually involves a massive amount of routine, such as (very) regular visits with my good friend HannaRealHanny, (dont ask), facebooking and blogging, 2 bottles of Sprite, frozen yogurt, no-care hair, And maybe biscuits. It also involves springing up (well… rolling groggily over) at 3AM to lay down the ideas you are bursting with in your half sleep. Thinking too much about anything in particular leads half of that whole sleep somewhere off in the direction of oblivion, so whole sleep has been something of a myth so far in 2011. Anyway, here I find myself yet again, wrapped up in a wonderfully puffy cloud (-:”/9) but unable to sleep because there is an idea in the way. Damn obstructive ideas. Actually, I think that might be a good thing.
This record should be decent… 

No comments:

Post a Comment