Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Deep thoughts going through my mind. Summer 2011.....

Well so far, this summer has been pretty decent and not as bad as I thought it would be. I met a lot of awesome people, hung out with my friends, well when I say friends, its more like, Hannah really, and of course the other besties, Beatrice, Serraine, and Sandra aka Twinny. (Remember Twinny, texting each other on facebook when we were just next to each other? We both have a problem) I have been in studio non stop, and very stoked that my new album A New Me, is done. I also started an online reality show with Hannah, which is more like us being silly and didn't think it was serious at all, until we started getting interests from Club Beer on how they might be able to sponsor us, Rad huh? 
I performed a few shows here and there with the two coolest guitar players, Aaron and Eric. I'm still amazed on how majorly talented they are. They have really helped out in this album, and produced a few songs on the new record. 
I went out. Partied. Had meetings. Ate at Javaz. Went to the movies. Attended a wedding. Got a new radio job on 94.8 XFM!!!!!! 
Babysitted big momma alot, who can now say "bye" and kinda say my name "Cho Cho" you know as in Rachel, well hey at least its better than Jaja, I will leave that one for my momma. :) I have been playing the "mom" role in the house, worrying about bills, food at home, meds for the girls, making sure studio is okay,changing big momma's pamper, everything, I even got scared and caught myself being a "mother" when I was so mad at the girls that we sponsor at home, cause they came back home with bad scores on their exams, all I could read was "aim higher, low scores, doesn't try hard" boy I was so mad, and didn't think I would react the way I did, I even felt more like an adult when I grounded them! Now I know how my mom felt when I came home with an "F" in math freshman year of high school. Heaaaaaated!!!!
I was also nominated for the Museke Online Music Awards under the Voter's Choice Category! that caught me by surprise!! Its gonna take place in New York Sept 24th.2011 Cross fingers that we take this one home!!!!!

My Sweden trip never happened! sad face. Buts its okay, its not like I wanted to be at the biggest festival of the year that starts today at exactly 10:00am Swedish time, and sing on stage alongside fergie, coldplay and other great artists in front of 10,000 screaming fans.......sniff sniff 
(sarcasm is one of my specialties). 

But its okay, I have had a lot of freedom, laughs, and surprisingly...some crushes, I mean don't get me wrong, not as bad as last summer's emotional Saga with the half Geisha boy, but this time it was actually bearable.There were choruses, sing alongs, and no spoken feelings. Thats all im gonna say! *wink*

But Overall, I am happy and I'm looking forward to the upcoming months ahead. Mom is gonna be back this Saturday from the USA. I am pretty sure things will change and I will be even more busier now, but I am glad I got this freedom to grow up a bit more, experience the "real" life, and basically live free. Thanks to you for making it fun and the most enjoyable I have had in a loooong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment