Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have been in a musical roller coaster these past few days, one day im listening to babyface, another time i am listening to nirvana, the next i am listening to 50 cent, next the all american rejects. I now know that i don't love just one genre of music, but i listen to mostly everything! I was looking at some videos on youtube and saw that Demi Lovato's new video had a lot of hits on it, almost 14 million views, so i was curious and wanted to know if the song was "that good". 
and boy, i usually don't listen to those Disney stars, but this girl did not play around in her new video, Skyscraper! Its soooo deep and i wish it was my own. Definitely a song that describes what I have been going through. You know rising up to the top, while having people trying to bring you down. I think we have all been there.... 

click above to see the video. Such emotions in a song! I need to work on that!



No comments:

Post a Comment