Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dream

So last nite when i was sleeping. i dreamt. Well, don't we all. It was very weird in a way and this time I only remember bits and parts of it. So the world was like about to get attacked by aliens, and there was like a huge warning about it, and I remember trying to get out of my house and I was kinda too late because i spotted an alien space craft in the sky, just above my house, so i remember getting silver foil, or was it silver paint? I don't remember, and i was putting it all over my body, face, legs, chest, arms, everywhere!!!! So once the alien came inside my house, it didn't really attack me and probably thought I was one of them, and i remember speaking, "errrrrrm errrrrrrrr" alien language. Very Weird. My dream randomly jumped from there, and last thing i could remember was me making out with this guy. or was it an alien? 
I love dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment