Monday, August 8, 2011

Well well well, what an interesting evening i must say!!
So last week I did a voice test for this radio station here in Kampala called, XFM! (for my cali people its more like Kiss Fm, with a mix of KROQ and 100.3 The Beat. )
its pretty awesome and they play alot of todays music and some of the old classics as well, and one thing i love about the station, they actually support and LOVE rock music! so i salute you guys with that, but here goes the real issue..
So after the voice test, i was hoping and praying that they would like my voice, (since i havent been on radio for now 3 years) i really needed to know if i still had 'the flow'. So today! i got a call from the production manager and he was all like, can you come in today and present on air, LIVE, for 3 hours?! im like.HUH?!?!? but my mind was screaming OOOOOHHHHHH YES YES YES!!! in a very soft, none vulgar way. come on people. 
So i totally got in my car dashed to the station and did my thing! it was awesome, and i felt so much love from all the fans who followed me when i was on still on HOT 100 3 years ago, so thanks to you guys who calmed down my nerves!! It was a great night, and def radio is something that i was born to do, cause baby i was born this way!





2 comments: