Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dreams

I have been having alot of weird dreams lately, some off the wall, and im soo surprised that i actually wake up and remember every detail that happend. My pal, OMG HANNAH REAL HANNY, told me that i dream because i am imagining alot of thoughts in my mind, really?. I even woke up from a dream, checked on big momma, went back to sleep and continued the dream as if there was no break. Recently some of my dreams were about my crushes (not gona say who), Me performing, my apartment getting broken into and the intruders are waiting for me in the living room for thier attack, as i look around for my freind who stayed the night over, i find her on top of a rooftop on another building. leaving me alone and helpless as i get attacked. Thanks. 
Dreams about my ex boyfriend and in the dream he was dating a friend of mine, not knowing that it was actually a sign, since i was flippin thru channels on tv and saw "the ex" on a new tv show exchanging saliva. Once who wanted to be normal, is now today's hottest bachelor!! Puuuuurfect. 
Dreams about road trips to Washington and getting stopped by Tom Cruise and Anne Hathaway on the way. and recently dreams about...Life. A direction i need to take, education wise and musically. 
What have you been dreaming about lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment