Friday, July 22, 2011

last night was one of the worst nights i had this week. after getting off from online at the studio, we had an unexpected crazy lunatic enter the studio and refused to leave. It was pretty bad me having to raise my voice (literally screaming on the top of my lungs) when big momma was around and the other two girls, Zaina and Rita. This guy literally blocked the door so that we couldn't get out of the studio, pushing me back as i struggled to get through. (remember, kids were just behind me) and there was no power. pure darkness. This guy was holding a helmet since we was riding a boda, and i kept on thinking that he was gonna swing it my way. Neighbors and guys at the canteen surrounding the area, tryin to get this pyscho. It was crazy. I even had to get my inner, (very rare transformation) Shaniqua or Bombquisha out and get a little bit hardcore with this nut. It was scary though, and just hope he doesn't come back.
Me lastnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment