Friday, July 29, 2011

Ruby,Ruby,RubySoHo! ! Sorry I had to. Every time I hear "destination unknown" I automatically hear the Rancid song in my head ;)

I love to travel. But who doesn't? This year has been relatively slow for me. Last summer I visited Sweden, Belgium, Norway, Germany, Denmark.(oh and stopping in Rome on the way to Sweden got me really excited, even though i was seated on the plane, it was awesome knowing that I WAS IN ROME!) This summer I have been on zero vacations. Boo! I did get to go to Ghana in April and South Africa for 2 days in April also (I literally got back from South Africa to Uganda on April 5th and left for Ghana on April 7th) so I can't complain too much.

Nonetheless, here are some pictures of beautiful places I'm daydreaming about right now.
Greece!
Ireland
Paris!!!!! "J'aime Paris!"
Thailand!
London!

4 comments:

  1. awesome places,i think any1 could have the same dream,who wouldn't wish to be in the most gorgeous places,..


    gorgeous pics
    much love to you
    RK..

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!!!!!!!!! much love bro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to put these places on my "TO GO" list

    ReplyDelete