Thursday, July 28, 2011

This summer I picked up a new hobby, reading. Yeah in a few months I turn twentysomething and I am just getting into reading novels. Sad. I blame bad reality TV and my laziness.
 
But once upon a time during summers in Washington, lets say year 2000 it was? I was reading books like all the time, and would finish a book in like 2 days even.The Adventures of Mary-Kate and Ashley, doesn't count right? I thought so. Hey come on, i was like 13, no, wait ya...

Recently, I always start books and if I get bored, don't finish them. Maybe I just read the wrong books? Point is, I've started a new chapter in my life (pun intended ;) and am making an effort to read as many books as I can this summer well not just this summer, but all the time. Any recommendations?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment