Friday, July 22, 2011

 fun. exciting. simple. love. happiness. memories. laughter. FOOD! birthday. new friends. family. red, black and white. red roses. 

I am probably missing something here, but those are the words that i can pretty much describe Beatrice's wedding. it was just perfect. everything. and im so happy to have been such part of a great day with her family and friends, which some of them became new friends of mine as well. B is one of my coolest friends...ever! we had a great time Ghana, she always gives me great advice in everything! and i mean everything! I thank god for having her in my life! and i really hope (Beatrice) if your reading this that we have many more memories to come! "and with this one and with that one we do the dirty dancin!"  BAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment