Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hey!!!!!

So lastnite there was no power at home and I had a freind, Hannah over my place! we were pretty bored and couldnt wait til midnight to hang out. You know being home, no power, only candles, laptop is not charged and our cellphone battery is almost half way out!! Yup totally not cool! So we just randomly came up with the idea to go to the movies and you know, get out!! So we went to Garden City and saw the Transformers movie. I was getting worried that I might be lost since I really didnt follow the previous Transformer films, but I knew one thing that I had a crush on this guy since he acted on the Disney Channel show, Even Stevens, that Shia Lebouf is a TOTAL HOTTIE!!! So yea I saw the movie, totally loved it, even the Chinese guy from The Hangover was in it, and it was just an awesome film! I couldnt stop looking at Shia Lebouf and dreaming of a future date with him! lol. OMG!! Go see it, if u havent, and guys..dont take your girlfreinds. hehehe



No comments:

Post a Comment