Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Your Questions and My Answers:

Why did you cry the last time you cried?
I got my nose pierced, and that was the most pain i have ever felt. not cool.

♕ Why do you love whom you love?
because they noticed me when i was invisible.
 
♗ From where did your last bruise/cut come?
My cat scratched me. :(
♘ 
What are your biggest annoyances about people?
when they are not themselves. just be real. be you.
♙ 
Would you rather relive your worst memory or face your biggest fear?
neither. but would probably face my biggest fear. yup i got aerophobia. look that up.
♛ 
Why do you hate the person you hate most?
i dont hate on anyone. spread love.

♜ What is the last joke at which you can remember laughing?
dont remember....
♝ 
What is the book you are currently reading? Do you like it so far?
Its called, Good In Bed (not what you think!!) by Jennifer Weiner. Its a Cinderella almost like story with intelligence, wit and style.
♞ 
How long did your last phone call last?
uh....like 2min?
♟ 
How do you typically spend Friday nights?
Home. watching movies or maybe spending sometime with my friends out and about.
What are your top five favorite songs?
1. DeathCab For Cutie : Marching Bands in Manhattan
2. Mariah Carey: Always Be My Baby
3. Wakey!Wakey!: Almost Everything
4. Alicia Keys: A Womens Worth
5. Sarah Mclachlan: Building A Mystery

What are your top five favorite movies?
1. The Sandlot
2. Now and Then
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Pretty In Pink
5. Titanic

♢ What kind of music do you like least?
Country and death metal
♣ 
When/why was the last time you felt like punching someone in the face?
............................
☎ What does your last incoming text message say?
"are you at comedy night?"

No comments:

Post a Comment